SeeByBike Favorite Restaurants (Volume I)
Eating in Sevilla
Seville has 3.872 bars and a population of 702.355, that makes 5.5 bars per 1,000 people.
Those are a lot of bars and if you are new here is normal that finding a good restaurant might look a bit hard.
That’s why we have created this list of 10 of our favorite restaurants in town.
These 10 restaurants are divided in 3 groups, the first one is the one that’s closest to SeeByBike, just in case you want to go there right after your bike rental or tour; the second group is in the city center and the third group in Alameda de Hércules, that might look far but isn’t!!
- El Baratillo (C/ Adriano) “Carrillada”
- Peregil (C/ Mateos Gago)“Vino de Naranja”
- Los Coloniales (C/ Fernández y González) “Solomillo al Whiskey”
- Perro Viejo (C/ Arguijo)
- Lobo López (C/ Rosario)
- Sal Gorda (C/ Alaicería de la Loza)
- Blanco Cerrillo (C/ José de Velilla) “Adobo”