7 DAY TRIPS FROM SEVILLE
As Seville is located in the heart of Andalusia, it is an ideal starting point for exploring the region. Since public transport here is great, you can easily do a day trip, reaching the destinations in a very confortable way. Beacause of all that, we have created a list of beautiful destinations that we think you would like to explore by yourselves. Here you go:
1. Cádiz: beaches, Xerez, great fish “pescaíto”
2. The White Towns of Cádiz (Ubrique, Benaocaz, El Bosque): small beautiful hidden towns in the mountains of Cádiz
3. Ronda (Málaga)
4. Córdoba: the Mosque, the Jewish Quarters, Salmorejo!!
5. Itálica: Old Province of Rome, hometown of Hadrian and Troian. It has the second biggest Coliseum of the world.
6. Dehesa La Calera (Aznalcóllar): You get to know and see everything about the Toro Bravo (Wild Bull).
7. Doñana National Park (Huelva): Due to its privileged geographical situation between two continents and its proximity to the meeting place of the Atlantic and Mediterranean, Strait of Gibraltar, we can see more than 300 different species of birds per year.